Friday, February 10, 2012

Beyond and an Afterthought




Beyond

In my mind I travel
To places far away
To worlds beyond the universe
Where other being play
Very different from me
Yet very much the same
Created in One Image
Worshipping One Name
Mind beyond reality
Something greater still
The “More” of James
The “God” of saints
The all inclusive Will
The prophet and the seer
Behold what You behold
And pass to us the pictures
In stories they have told
I settle down inside of me
And step outside of time
My mind enters into yours
Beyond all space and clime
Through the worlds I travel
Not sure of what I see
In a moment yet beyond
Time and eternity
The essence of Your Being
With which all beings bond
Lies within the smallest thing
Yet always beyond


Afterthought

The poet and the seer
And the scientist
Are seeking understanding
Of all that may exist
The center of the universe
And its boundary
A point to be in time and space
And in infinity
What lies beyond the universe
Where boundaries cease to be
One steps into the mind of God
To Subjectivity

©Stan Sanford, 2012

1 comment:

  1. These are very good Stan. You are a talented writer.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete